BOOKING IS DONE BY EMAIL ONLY.
Please do not call the club or walk in with a booking inquiry. We do not review CD demos, press packages, or anything dropped off or mailed to the club.
Email email@example.com when you are ready to submit your band for consideration. Please be sure to include the following info:
- Band name and instrumentation
- Links to streaming music (Soundcloud, Bandcamp, etc.)
- Links to social media (Facebook, Twitter)
- Links to any press
- Show history in New York City: Where, when, and individual draw (please be honest with us… exaggerating your draw won’t do either of us any good).
- Requested dates or timeframe for a show.
YAMAHA LIVE CUSTOM OAK DRUMS
- 22″ kick
- 10″ rack tom
- 12″ rack tom
- 16″ floor tom
- 8-ply 9.6mm shells
- PorkPie Black-On-Brass snare
- Kick pedals (1 x Yamaha, 1 x Pearl)
- Pearl hi hat
- 4x cymbal stands
- 3x snare stands
- (BRING YOUR OWN CYMBALS AND HI HAT CLUTCH!)
- 7xShure Beta58
- 4xShure SM58
- 1xShure Beta57
- 3xShure SM57
- 1xSennheiser e835
- 1xAudix D6
- 4xSennheiser e604 tom mics
- Beyerdynamic M201
- Beyerdynamic M69
- Audio Technica AT2021
- Aguilar TH500
- 2x Aguilar DB 4×10 (4 ohms total)
- Peavey 6505+ w/ footswitch (120W)
- Marshall JCM800 MkII 50W Lead
- Marshall 1960 4×12 Slant 16 Ohm
- Marshall 1960 4×12 Straight 8 Ohm
- Fender ’65 Twin Re-issue
- Plenty of Radial, Whirlwind, GT, Proco
- Midas Venice 320 Mixing Console
- 1x Double-tier
- 2x Single-tier
- EAW (4 mixes)
- TC Electronics M-One, Ensoniq DP/4
- Acer H5380BD (HDMI onstage and in sound booth)
- 100″ diagonal pull-down screen
- LG Blu-ray player
Our in-house studio, The FirstLive Studio, is located downstairs. Studio engineers are trained engineers/musicians from NYC audio engineering schools such as The Institute of Audio Research, The SAE Institute, and the NYU Music Program.
All recordings MUST be prearranged, please contact the studio if you’re interested.
Sorry, outside recordings not allowed, *FEE waived with $150 purchase
Outside Video Camera Fee: $150 per camera (must be prearranged)
Outside Audio Recording Fee: $150 for audio recording devices
*Based on standard set time up to one hour. Longer sets are priced accordingly.
AUDIO CD: $60
Isolated board mix separate from the mix upstairs. A studio engineer uses top quality gear to provide a pro-sounding and clean live recording. The CD is available immediately after your show.
AUDIO MULTITRACK RECORDING (must be prearranged): $150
If you prefer to mix your set yourself, take the individual tracks with you (up to 24 tracks). Bring an external Mac formatted hard drive (preferably blank), or a USB Stick with approximately 6 GB of space.
3-4 High Definition Canon Vixia HF M40 stationary cameras are setup throughout the live room – 1 camera is near mix position, 1 camera stage left, 1 camera stage right, and 1 camera is setup with a fisheye lens behind the band.
HD LIVE VIDEO MIX (3 to 4 CAMERAS): $150
Similar to the audio mix, we take the camera feeds from upstairs and mix the camera cuts and fades live during your performance into one H.264 MP4 video – available immediately after your show. Bring a Mac formatted external drive (preferably blank), with at least 14 GB of space.
HD VIDEO with INDIVIDUAL CAMERA FEEDS VIA SD CARDS: $250
If you prefer to mix the video footage after the show, take the individual SD cards from each camera. You keep the four cards.
HD VIDEO CAMERA FEEDS & MULTI-TRACK AUDIO: $400
If you prefer to mix the video footage after the show, take the individual SD cards from each camera for maximum footage. Your options will be limitless, and with the multi-track stems, you will have the most post-production possibilities for flawless audio/video mixes.
VIDEOGRAPHER (must be prearranged): $150
Add an in-house videographer to capture close-ups/zooms, artistic angles, and solos.
PHOTOGRAPHER (must be prearranged): $150
- We are not responsible for recordings beyond 30 days
- First song from set is used to craft mix
- Sorry, outside recordings not allowed *FEE waived with $150 purchase
- Outside Video Camera Fee: $150 per camera (must be prearranged)
- Outside Audio Recording Fee: $150 for audio recording devices
- **If you opt for the camera feeds, the video file type is MTS. Depending on your video editing platform, you may need to convert the MTS file.
- We are available to help.
- If you receive a sample after your set or an email from us, your entire show was recorded and will be available for approximately 30 days. To book a recording, send us an email or swing by the studio before your set – we’re downstairs.
- Rane TTM-56S